His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan said:
"The UAE citizen is a true asset in our development goals, and will always be our top priority when implementing our programmes. Therefore we strive to use our full potential to secure a happy, healthy and high standard of life for our citizens."
SAI recognizes the importance of developing a new generation of Emirati business professionals in Audit Field, and It is committed to offering talented UAE nationals access to the important Conferences, inspirational people and world class training that will help them become the business leaders of future. the SAI is visibly trying to increase Emiratization percentage. Emiratization percentage in the SAI has reached 75% until May 2015 of the total number of employees. There are strategic objectives and working plan under process to increase this percentage so that it reaches 90% in the next coming 3 years.
Our Emiratization strategy is based around the four building blocks for learning and growth:
• Recruit talent 'fit for role'.
• Develop core business knowledge, skills, behavior and competence.
• Build leadership and management capability.
• Talent management: succession plan, development.
Some of the individual programmes within the above building blocks that have been undertaken are:
• Recruitment at Education Campus2014.
• UAE National administrators development programme.
• Induction programme for all associates.
• UAE National technicians program for Associate Auditors.
• International Auditor Fellowship Program of the Government Accountability Office – U.S.A 2014.
SAI can offer Emiratis a unique career opportunities, Our employees are helping to safeguard the public funds while fulfilling their potential through both on the job experience and unrivalled learning opportunities.
Preparation is currently underway to hold more introductory workshops in the Academic Institutions for 2018 and 2019.